Nuffnang Adds

Thursday, November 11, 2010

♥ My Wish List ♥

I'm not really up-to-date in latest fashion, but I'm not outdated either... I'm just a moderate  fashion lover and most of time, I'll wear what I want, what  I'm comfortable with and create my own style. Fashion has unlimited definition...it depend on each person to describe its meaning from their own perspective. 

In choosing outfits/clothes, first I'll check the price, quality and material that they use. Brand doesn't really matter for me as long as that clothes is comfortable, classy and fulfill my taste. Even cheap clothes got it own class okay...don't simply judge the quality of clothes u wear from it look, price or brand. But most of the time, I'm having difficulties to buy cloth at shopping complex because they didn't have my size.. 

Dats why I prefer to buy clothes from Korea, Japan and China coz they got size dat fit small girl like me...Haha..but it doesn't matter. I love myself, the way I am :-). Here is some of my wishlist of clothes dat I want to buy. 

Criteria that I considered for selecting this clothes:
  • price
  • design
  • size
  • color
  • material
  • suitable with my body type
1. STAND-COLLAR SHIRT WOMEN
Price: RM40.00
Material: high-grade matte satin
Size Length, Shoulder, Bust , Sleeve
S 57cm 36cm 84cm 55cm
M 58cm 37cm 87cm 56cm 
L 59cm 38cm 90cm 57cm


2. FAKE TWO-PIECE COTTON DRESS STITCHING 

Price: RM40.00
Detail
Fabric: Cotton
Length: 79cm Shoulder: 40cm Sleeve: 55cm  
Bust: 80cm can stretch to: 98cm 
Arm: 36cm Sleeves: 26cm Hem Width: 90cm



3.CHIFFON KOREAN DRESS


Price: RM31.00
Detail
Fabric: Chiffon Lining: Yes Length: 78cm
Shoulder Width: 36cm Bust: 86cm 
Waist: 76cm Hem Width: 134cm



4. OBLIQUE BANDAGE PACKAGE HIP DRESS - BLUE

Price: RM38.00
Detail
Fabric: Cotton
Length: 80cm Shoulder: - cm
Sleeve Length: 13cm
Bust: 98cm can stretch to: 122cm
Cuff: 50cm Hem Width: 72cm


5. WIND PRINCESS PALACE CHAIN OF SMALL GOLD BUCKLE SLEEVE GRAY SUIT

Price: RM41.00
Detail
Fabric: Cotton
Lining: Yes
Other accessories: with gold buckle chain
Size: Free Size
Tile Measurement Dimension:
Bust: 80cm Shoulder: 37cm 
Sleeve: 59cm Sleeve: 22cm
Length: 53cm

Currently, I was thinking to buy wigs for myself. I really love to have long curly hair..especially it curls at the bottom part of my hair. But since my hair is very slow to grow long, wigs is the best solution for me. So I no need to wait for 2,3 or maybe 4 years to have my long hair. Now, I can enriching it straight away with the existence of this wigs.

Here they are....really love this wigs. I was thinking to have both of it. Hehe..I'm greedy wasn't it? I wish I could wear this soon...:)





If u guys realize, the average price for all this clothes is below than MYR50. I'm a smart buyer...:) Spent less and gain more!! Spend wisely guys!! 

Footnotes: I wish I could get all this stuff soon....May God sent His angel to buy this things for me. Then sent it to my home with big red ribbon on the top of the box.. Huhu... I wish my dreams will come true....

No comments:

Post a Comment