Nuffnang Adds

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halfway to the finish line....♥

Thinking of tomorrow makes me feel excited. Hurray...its time for holiday. Nothing much to do at office and here I am updating my blog with some story to share with you guys...

I'm at my 20 weeks of pregnancy and everything is new for me. Do you guys remember about my post I Wish I Could Have My Own Baby ? Nah.....my dream came true now. lol. I feel excited about it but feel scare at the same time. There are too many things came into my mind.

Am I gonna be a good mother? Am I able to taking care of my baby? Am I able to breastfeed my baby? And worst, am I able to giving birth normally? Can I endure all the pain? What kind of preparation that I should do next and etc.....

My 1st semester of pregnancy is worst. I can't eat, sleep, sitting or lying nor working well. I'm having super extreme morning sickness and I can feel my head is spinning 24/7. It feel like I'm drunk but without the alcohol. I'm allergic (does it appropiate to use this term to describe it?) with anything that related to chicken. KFC, McD, chicken soup, meat or etc. It makes me puke just watching my husband took a bite of fried chicken wing.

I don't have appetite to eat like what I'm used to be during normal days. I can only eat seafood like crab meat and squid, kiwi fruit, sweet corn soup and some mango. When moving to 2nd semester of pregnancy my appetite is getting better. During the 9th weeks, me and my hubby make an appointment with private doctor. It was our 1st time and we're clueless about to do or to expect. I am nervous when the doctor asked me to lying down. I have no idea bout it so I just follow the doctor's instruction. She put some liquid and pointing the device to my belly.

I try to stay calm and remain silence. Then the doctor's asked me to look at the monitor and for the 1st time I saw the image of my tiny baby. It was amazing and watching this wonderful creatures growing up in my womb make me speechless.

Now I am halfway to the finish line. My tiny baby is getting bigger each day. We got new nickname for our baby Little Ninja because our baby is starting to seem like a kick-boxer in training. My little ninja weighted up to 10.5oz and measures about 10.5 inch this week. Great wasn't it? 

Normally moms will have an ultrasounds at their 20th weeks to know their baby gender. But I have to wait for another 3 weeks because my next appointment will be on 11th Nov 2012. Hopefully we can find out whether this little ninja is boy or girl. Hihi. Excited!!

Will try to upload my pregnancy pictures after asked permission with little ninja's dad. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment