Nuffnang Adds

Friday, October 19, 2012

Again...

Morning kiss and warm hug really made my day. Again, as usual he kiss me at my forehead and cheek. Talking to our baby. It feel so warm and tender. I can't believe this man can act in such a loving way. Caring and gentle...

Before our marriage, he is the most selfish person that I've ever met in my life. The short-tempered. Arrogant. Ego. Annoying. Ignoring. Jerk. He like to brag about himself. Trust me. He did.... During our long distance relationship period, even in this era of ICT and technology he don't even bother to give you phone call, text messaging or email by daily basis. It was lucky enough if you can get phone call or chat, email and fb-ing with him two or three times a week.

I try my best to put myself in his shoes. I know his top priority was his study, his family, his friend and I was the top bottom in the list. As his women, sometime I feel suffocate in this situation. I need his attention , his love and some cares. I don't ask too much. We are miles and miles away from each other. Sometime I feel lonely. When I need him, he can't always be there for me... Sometime I was thinking to give up. But at last, what I did is endure all the pain and to love him unconditionally. Be a women that a man need...

I guess it was right when people says if you can handled that person at their worst, you are deserved to have them at their best. After graduate he came to work in Miri. He choose to work here so that he could spent more time with me. He felt sorry because he can't spent much time for me before. Every weekend we will out for a date. Watching movies, dinner, fetch me back from work. I feel alive. It was a fresh new start for us. We don't have chance to go for a date before so we take this opportunity to do what we can't do last time. Dating like other couple. It was funny and flashing back those day make me laughed alone... Thanks God  for letting us together ♥

When I came to know him in person, I realize that he is so loving. Even though he might not show but deep inside he really protective and caring. He is not the romantic type that would give u flower or an awesome poet. Even though he like to brag about himself, he is shy and preserved at the same time. During Valentine Day he bought me a huge box of Cadbury Chocolate and wrote me a letter. It was a few weeks after our wedding and he sent the gifts to my office. I was surprised. I didn't expect him to do that...



This is the first Valentine gift from him... It's not the most expensive chocolate or luxury gift but it really meaningful to me. Life after marriage is the best for me. I am blessed to be loved by him. I am blessed with our baby. I believe that love does change people. And I can see it in my hubby. Marriage life can be tough and rough sometime...but I believe if we willing to tolerate, willing to share and discuss our problem it wont be hard for us to overcome the problem or any obstacles that might come in our way.

Trust and honesty is the most important in any relationship. In marriage you shouldn't not have any kind of secrecry between you and your partner. Having your partner as your best friend is good because you can share everything with him/her without any hesitation and it can create good communication channel between both of you.

Happily ever after like what we saw in movies or read in fairy tales does not exist. But we need to work hard to maintain our relationship and to preserve our love so it will last forever. Im thankful to have understanding partner like him and I can see he trying his best to be a better man. We can't expect our partner to be perfect but what we can do is to support them and love them just the way they are.

For my hubby, thank you for loving me. May God Bless you my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment