Nuffnang Adds

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Love I Found In You


You are the air I need to breath
The river of life inside of me
You are the half that made me whole
You are the anchor of my souls

You are my shelter from the storm
You are the road that leads me home
And baby with you here face to face
Oh I know I found my place

And you are strong when I am weak
You are the words when I can't speak
You never fails to see me through
That is the love I found in you

And once in every life
You find the one that is right
And when you say forever it is true
That is the love I found in you

Dear love, 
I know there a lot of things that we have been through...
I know how hard it is when we have to separate with other...
Miles and miles away...
But I believe, if we're meant to be together forever,
we will survive any obstacles or trouble that comes to us..
 
My love for you is everlasting...
It will never grew old and it will never fade away..
I might not the perfect girl that u have ever meet,
But I promised u that I will always love u forever and ever in my life...

My love,
I know everything in life is temporary,
Because everything changes.. Nothing is eternity...
It also the same in love... That's why it takes great courage to love..
Knowing it might end anytime but having FAITH it will last forever...

I always believe that as long as our soul's are connected
to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever...

Please promise me, that no matter what you will never let me go.
As I promise you that I gonna love u and always be there by ur side.
I hope our love gonna last forever by the grace of God.
 
~Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment