Nuffnang Adds

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sushi King & Muara Restaurant



*** SUSHI KING***

 Last Tuesday I go to Sushi King with my sis and friend's Micheal. We're sushi lover. Kaka pasal sushi pun dah meleleh ai liur. Haha. While waiting for our foods, we taking picture. Pake buang boring nunggu sushi tek. So here some of our pic during dat day. Enjoy guys!

It's me

Me and sis Mary (she's 6 years younger than me)

Our appetizers

Tadaa...end of story

Wanna make a visit to Sushi King again... Soon. Hehe...Sushi maniac. Delicious bha. Hihi



***MUARA RESTAURANT***

Last Saturday we go to Muara. Nak try food kat sia. So me and Mary order butter milk chicken $12, portion for two and my friend order Lalapan Ayam cost $9. The food serves is truly delicious. Must try guys. Here's the pic of Lalapan Ayam and Butter Milk Chicken (wet).



p/s: Pictures taken with my Sony Ericsson, T707-Pink Lilac :)





No comments:

Post a Comment